Shade structures differ from traditional shade sails in that they are made from a fabric top fitted over a framed unit tensioned with galvanized wire. This means you end up with every corner being low which gives the area, and the students, the most amount of shade protection. Shade structures are extremely strong and durable in their construction and due to their frame can be constructed to provide shade where a normal shade sail wouldn’t work.
The fabric used to cover the structures come in different material options, ranging from lightweight shade cloth; through to 100% waterproof PVC. Choose from a large selection of colours for the fabric, with the posts and framework which can be colour powder coated too. This allows for stylish all-weather protection, no matter what the season or location.
- Four low corners to give maximum shade at most times of the day
- Extremely strong in construction
- Ability to cover large areas such as playgrounds and eating areas
- Fabric top fitted over a framed unit and tensioned with galvanized wire
- Huge range of colours to choose from
- 10 year warranty on fabric and thread
- Shade fabric offers 98% UV block
REQUEST A QUOTE
© Copyright 2018 Nova Shades - Website by Adcelerate